Introduction to Documo
Documo is a theme built for hosting documentation in Ghost.
Using Ghost's brilliant writing and editing experience and publishing tools plus Documo for the layout, you can create flexible, beautiful, fast-loading documentation sites for your users or audience.
Documo comes with some key features for documentation sites like customisable navigation and search.
- three-column layout, which is responsive on smaller devices
- supports two levels of menu links and tags in post URLs so you can easily group posts into sections
- support for code snippets and syntax highlighting with Prism.js
- all headings in a post will be added to a floating Table of Contents
- automatic dark mode
- optional full-site search
- built-in optional commenting with Cove
- easy-to-edit HTML-based theme files